We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Woodstock Ontario
reviews: 6
Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Heading into Cabo in December with a large group and we are looking for a bar(s) to take the groom out for a few drinks. Any suggestions. We are looking at Monday or Tuesday nights.

Please advise.

Thanks

Lon

Brentwood...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Night of the week doesn't matter.....Cabo's downtown tourist area is pretty small so you can walk around and stop in where it looks fun...some spots to hit are Giggling Marlin, Cabo Wabo, Cabo Blue, Rips and whatever else looks good!

Woodstock Ontario
2. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Sherriff Joe

Thanks for the reply. We are headed there for a 12-12-12 wedding with about 65 guests and looking to take the groom on a pub crawl. Likely will happen Monday night. I think we will do the walking tour first and then end up at Squid Row or Cabo Wabo. Never been to Cabo so I am looking forward to the experience.

Cheers

Lon

Fort Worth, Texas
reviews: 1
3. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Happy endings cantina

Woodstock Ontario
4. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Mike-Ray

Thanks for the reply. I was reading about Happy Endings and it will likely be one of our many stops. I will be sure to post pictures.

This trip is going to be great!!!!!!!

Cheers

Lon

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 9
5. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Cabo Blue is great. Owners Scott and Amanda are fun!!! If you have a group that big I would message them on FB. They should be able to do something special for the groom.

Have fun!!!!

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
6. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

And do not forget RIP's and Hooliganz, Tanga Tanga and the list goes on.

Kent, Washington
reviews: 2
7. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

I second Happy Endings.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
8. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

wikimapia.org/…b

Here's the map centered at Cabo Wabo and the Plaza de los Mariachi's where Rips is located. Just move the mouse up the street to the right for Cabo Blue, Giggling Marlin, Pink Kitty and on around for Happy Endings, etc. If you move down towards the marina, you'll find Tanga Tanga (and Sports Bar). If you happen to find NoWhere Bar on the marina and choose to drink there...pay as you go...don't run a tag as you will be overcharged at the end of the night. ...good music, but bad business. You'll have a blast!!! Congrats to the bride and groom

Upper Michigan
reviews: 12
9. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Ever thought of changing your name Jim to something like Attilla. How is that coming?

Woodstock Ontario
10. Re: Best bars in Cabo for large group of guys?

Thanks folks for all the replies, we are getting pumped!!!!!

Really looking forward to this trip cause it's SNOWING HERE NOW!!!!!

Hope to trade my cold shovel for a cold beer in Cabo Mexico (Dec 8 - 15)

Note to bars: Be sure to ordered extra stock - - ya know with no hockey to watch, what else is there to do?

Can't / won't say any more (but I will post pictures)

Cheers

Lon