We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Night in Cabo

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wayland...
reviews: 32
One Night in Cabo

We are planning to visit Todos Santos for four days in January, but will be flying out a day before our accommodations will be available. We thought it might be a good idea to spend a night in Cabo San Lucas and then to drive up to Todos Santos on the following day. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good hotel or inn? We've only stayed at Dreams Los Cabos, which seems like overkill for just one night. We're open to recommendations. Thanks in advance!

alberta
reviews: 45
11. Re: One Night in Cabo

We are staying at the Wyndham in Jan. It's in the marina and has some pretty reasonable rates.

Wayland...
12. Re: One Night in Cabo

The Wyndham does seem surprisingly inexpensive. I'll check out some reviews.

mpls
reviews: 7
13. Re: One Night in Cabo

Siesta Suites, they will treat you well.

Vancouver,USA
14. Re: One Night in Cabo

Wyndum Right on the marina. Rates reasonable and close to everything. K-n-I stay there on a short stay. NEVER have had a problem.

Wayland...
15. Re: One Night in Cabo

Thank you to everyone for the suggestions. Our flight to Cabo originally got in fairly late, making the nighttime drive to Todos Santos undesirable. Ultimately we were able to change it to an afternoon arrival, and therefore will be driving up to TS after all. We'll be spending our first night at Hotel Casa Tota.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
16. Re: One Night in Cabo

I like the San Angel Suites also! Convenient, clean, not expensive..........and I'm envious of your stay in TS! If you haven't tried the Cafe Santa Fe, it is my Must Do for a wonderful meal there!

Oops...............just saw you will be driving to TS when you arrive! Good for you!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!

Seattle
reviews: 12
17. Re: One Night in Cabo

well this is old news now, but to the comments about bad reviews for Mar de Cortez. I'm guessing it would be from people who aren't used to budget hotels in Mexico. I had a near perfect experience my one week there. The place is kept very tidy so I doubt housekeeping would be an issue. It's a simple place, no TVs, phones, etc. It is not noisy.

suze

18. Re: One Night in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 31, 2013