We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, OH
reviews: 26
Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

I received my passport card in the mail the other day so now I am lining up all of our excursions. Hubby and I have decided to try either the snorkel cruise or sunset cruise (no dinner).

We are in our 30's, not looking for a crazy party atmosphere, but want to get a good "Cabo" experience. Its our first visit!

We could do both, but I thought we already had enough planned (massages, jet skiis, and this excursion).

Any opinions on Cabo Blue Trimaran or the Cabo Escape? Any suggestions on which tour to take - snorkel or sunset cruise? I realize they are very different, just trying to get experience opinions. Since passport offers them 2x1, they seem like a great deal.

Arlington...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

We have been on the Escape snorkle cruise and it is a "crazy party atmosphere". We had a great time though but we knew what we were getting into. Also watched the boat come in from the sunset cruise and it looked like more of the same. Have not been on the Blue. It is a great deal when using the passport card.

Oregon
reviews: 16
2. Re: Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

We've done the Escape during the day (and with the Passport Card) it was the cheapest open bar we've seen! Great music, fantastic crew, truly a fine bar, above decent snacks, and a really good view of the beaches. Not nearly as wild as we had expected. There were ages from pre teens to 60's aboard. We'll do it again, without a doubt.

The evening cruise would be (I suspect) another great trip. With the Passport Card, you can do both, for the price of one.

SF Bay Area
3. Re: Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

I've been on the Escape dinner cruise last Oct and had a great time. In fact we are going to be doing it again this weekend when we are there...

4. Re: Cabo Escape vs. Cabo Blue - Snorkel & Sunset Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, December 15, 2013