We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween in Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Katy, Texas, United...
reviews: 5
Halloween in Cabo

Going to be in Cabo on Halloween...what is there to do?

chicago
1. Re: Halloween in Cabo

Jackie....

Do you have a pen and paper ready?

There will be about 100 people on here shortly to give you a few ideas :)

Katy, Texas, United...
reviews: 5
2. Re: Halloween in Cabo

OK...I have pen and paper ready....I searched the forum, but did not see anything recent, looking forward to replies.

ca.
reviews: 8
3. Re: Halloween in Cabo

Halloween is sooooo fun in Cabo. Everyone dresses up. I would hit Happy Endings, Cabo Blue and Rips, forsure

Edited: 11:37 pm, October 06, 2012
chicago
4. Re: Halloween in Cabo

Must have been date night for all the forum regulars ....

There will be around 100 TA'ers in Cabo during Halloween. We are there for the 6th annual TA fishing tournament. Lots of things to do during Halloween, including "trash the Halloween costume" on Nov. 1st...high noon!

I am on my iPad, up in Wisconsin for a very, cold camping weekend...and my Internet is sketchy (like some of my TAFriends :))

Don't worry.....if you post it...they will come!

Puyallup, Washington
reviews: 37
5. Re: Halloween in Cabo

We have our Award Banquet and Charity Auction that night at Desperados. We go from the resort in costume and walk the Marina with a bag full of candy passing it out as we pub crawl to the event. After the event the streets are packed with people. Little kids will come up and say Halloween and you give them treats. Huge bag of candy went very fast. Then we just hop from bar/club to the next one. We always have a blast on Halloween, bring a camera to record all the fun. This year we are planning a trash the costume plunge as a group the following day. Should be fun. See Ya

Graham, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
6. Re: Halloween in Cabo

We have been in Cabo for Halloween at least 10 times- it is so much fun! There will be tons of kids dressed up all over town out trick or treating (they say "Halloween!" instead though), most bars will have big parties and it is just a blast. As mentioned above there will be over 100 of us dressed in costume and hitting all the bars after our own big awards banquet.

Make sure to bring lots of candy for the kids. No matter how much you bring it won't be enough! You will go through it very quickly.

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 9
7. Re: Halloween in Cabo

It is the best people watching ever!!! Rips puts candy on your table to give out as well..people everywhere, kids, babies in strollers out till 3am...crazy!! Only in Mexico....gotta love it!!!!

Oregon
reviews: 16
8. Re: Halloween in Cabo

3am? But my bedtime is 9pm.......I need to get an early start, I guess....

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 9
9. Re: Halloween in Cabo

Ha!! The only reason I know the times is from pictures!! We will be in bed loonggg before that:))

10. Re: Halloween in Cabo

They celebrate Halloween for days in Cabo. They wear costumes on all of these days. It is not just a one day thing in Cabo. They know how to do it up.