We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
spokane
reviews: 3
Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

We are from Spokane, wa. We have been to Cabo twice, and are now thinking of buying a condo there. Anyone else here from Spokane ?

What airlines do you prefer from Spokane to Cabo ?

Anyone else here from Spokane that has bought a place in Cabo ??

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
21. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

I head to Solmar on the 20May for my week, and can't wait for a week of relaxation!

st paul, mn
22. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

Good for you. Is it going to be just relaxation??? Hopefully. Any side trips???

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
23. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

Hey, FSM! If you are talking to me, it's a week in the sun w/a couple good books! No side trips, but hoping to connect up with Tooley!

st paul, mn
24. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

oh oh you will be shopping in cabo then.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
25. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

I will go to Mexico Lindo, see my good friend Patty there, and hopefully get some Canadian Breast Cancer quarters bezeled for gifts to a few good friends.........that's about it for my shopping ;-) Soloman's for fish taco, Mi Casa, Pancho's.......just going to try and revitalize!

spokane
reviews: 3
26. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

Wow, I didn't realize there would be so many people here with a connection to Spokane.

We just returned last week from an 8 day carnival cruise that visited Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, and Manzanillo. During the cruise we met about 15-20 people from Spokane. It really is a small world.

By the way, Zihuatanejo is a WONDERFUL place. If Cabo wasn't closer, i might be tempted to vacation in Zihuatanejo from now on.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
27. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

heraldics, You said it! I fell in love with Zihuatanejo also!!!!!!!!! I love Cabo, but ZIH is soooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! (Spokane is simply another very beautiful, special place!)

Spokane Valley...
reviews: 8
28. Re: Anyone else here from SPOKANE ?

I think we are going to try to get to ZIH this fall. Heard so many good things from others, guess it time to try it.