We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Adult All Inclusive

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas
All Adult All Inclusive

Does anyone know of a all adult all inclusive resort in Los Cabos. I really don't want to go vacation and listen to someones kid scream....

CT
reviews: 1
1. Re: All Adult All Inclusive

My wife & I stayed @ the Finesterra & highly recomend it, especially all inclusive. There were maybe 4-5 families there when we stayed & were not bothered at all. There are three pools & the families seemed to gravitate to the upper or lower ones and stayed away from the middle one. We were @ the middle pool each day because of the bar/food & playing volley ball with other adults. I guess you could say it was the "happening" pool.

Anyhow the Finesterra was a GREAT deal with good food & drinks. What makes it that much better, the resort is within an 8-10 walk to town. Book it...you wont be dissapointed.

Ryan

San Jose, Ca
2. Re: All Adult All Inclusive

Unfortunately there are no adult only resort that I���m aware of in Cabo. You���d have to consider Blue Bay in PV or Cancun ��� or Club Med in Cancun or Turks & Caicos. If you���re set on Cabo, I���d consider Club Cascadas. It���s a quante low-rise property and very well maintained. I couldn���t image many people traveling to this property with children, as I just don���t see it as a family type property. Visit their site @ clubcascadas.com to get a better feel for it. My friend owns a timeshare there and has been vacationing there for over 10 years. She absolutely loves it! She���s just not the kid friendly kind of person, which reconfirms my theory as it not being a family type property.