We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, OH
reviews: 25
Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

My husband and I would lke to rent from a timeshare owner at Casa Dorada Medano Beach 10/19-10/26. I have chatted with a few people on VRBO and red week and either that week is booked or in the other case, the $$ jumped a few hundred $$. Does anyone have any other recommendations for where I can search for a timeshare rental? If anyone here has availability, please message me. Thanks for your help!

19 replies to this topic
San Jose...
11. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Looking for a 1 bedroom at Casa Dorada in Oct or Nov 2013. Dates are flexible.

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 9
12. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Look at post 3.

Also, try redweek.com.

Surrey, B.C.
reviews: 3
13. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

I rented a week in May at Casa Dorada through Facebook on the Caboholics Support Group site and got it for $800 for week. Not sure if you frequent it or not but many people on there post their timeshares for rent.

14. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, September 03, 2013
Edited: 4:35 pm, September 03, 2013

15. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, September 03, 2013

16. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Removed on: 1:05 am, August 15, 2013

Seattle, Washington
17. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Yes interested in Oc 18th-25th

Seattle, Washington
18. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Is oct 18-25th available?

Edited: 3:24 pm, September 03, 2013
19. Re: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental

Removed on: 11:35 pm, January 06, 2014

Reply to: Casa Dorada Medano - timeshare rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted