We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camel ride in cabo?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
reviews: 12
camel ride in cabo?

OK as usual I have a travel magazine article in front of me that I am questioning.

National Geo's Traveler magazine this month has a one day "port of call" recommedation called "Hump Day" that includes "a tour of the Baja desert outback, builds to a camel ride along the beachfront, and caps off with a toast of local tequila" from Cabo Adventures $99.

Really??? There are camel rides in Cabo? Camels?????

Your thoughts... gracias, suze

Las Vegas, Nevada
21. Re: camel ride in cabo?

Did you go with cabo adventures or cabo san lucas tours?

Chicago
reviews: 20
22. Re: camel ride in cabo?

We just did this tour last Wednesday with Cabo Adventures and it was great fun. There is a discount for booking on line, too.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 59
23. Re: camel ride in cabo?

CaboSanLucasTours is a 3rd party booking company. Sometimes their prices are lower, but they don't provide the tour.

Cabo Adventures is on the Los Cabos Guide Voucher program. Contact LCG directly to see if there are vouchers available. (Vouchers are kind of like discounted gift certificates that you buy for yourself.... pay $65 for $100 worth of vouchers/certificates.) Ooops ... just checked and Cabo Adventures isn't on the LCG website right now. It has been in the past. Contact LCG anyway and ask to be put on a waiting list for possible vouchers. Or just book directly and get that on-line discount.

24. Re: camel ride in cabo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 13, 2014