We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Late do the Public Bus Run?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
How Late do the Public Bus Run?

Wondering how late the public transit runs out of Cabo. I am planning on staying at a resort in the Corridor and want to go into Cabo for a night and want to know if I will need to take a taxi back or if the bus service runs late enough?

st paul, mn
1. Re: How Late do the Public Bus Run?

usually about 10 pm and most buses/vans for hotels do about same. I think we should start a rash of complaints to hotels about it but they may not be willing especially if they have their own bars that they want to support.

San Ysidro, CA
2. Re: How Late do the Public Bus Run?

Actually, the taxi union is one of the strongest here. They are the ones that make the rules. Resorts have very little pull when it comes to what the taxi union wants.

The buses run to about 11PM now so that the waiters, etc can get home from work without walking miles and miles at night.

If you go out at night the best thing to do is take a taxi back to the resort. They take you right to the door. This is important since buses don't. With some buses you have to walk quite a ways 'into' the resort.

Taxis negotiate fairly late at night. To go from downtown Cabo to Santa Carmela (La Europia) area it is about $15 USD. To go to San Jose would be about $30 (plus/minus). Negotiate before you get in the cab - but know, as they do, they are your only safe way home.

st paul, mn
3. Re: How Late do the Public Bus Run?

o2b and how many politicians own taxi cos???