We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

My friends are in Cabo San Lucas now and want to find a Health Food Store that sells Reumofan Plus. (Cabo preferred...not San Jose del Cabo as pool time is more important than bus riding!!)

Anyone have any suggestions...please give directions as well as the name of the Health Food store so they can go there to find it. They always got it in Mazatlan before at a Health Food store in the central Mercado, but it was not available at a grocery store pharmacy section in Mazatlan.

They thank you for any ideas.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
1. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

just bumping this up for TJ!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 6
2. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

Is no one able to help my friends...

bumping this!!

Woodburn, Oregon
3. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

HAs any one experienced kidney pain with Rumofan Plus?

Dana Point...
reviews: 12
4. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

I absolutely think this stuff is a miracle! I have NO knee, foot, hip pain and my years of suffering with eczema is clear!

I'm on my 3rd bottle. I have not experienced any kidney pain ever. Currently, I'm in Cabo looking for it and after checking with the pharmacy in both Costco & Walmart - still can NOT find it! I will continue to check a few other pharmacies & health food stores.

Los Angeles...
5. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

My aunt and two of my uncles have been taking "Reumofan Plus" for their severe joint and back pains. They say the pills are miraculous and that they started working after the first dose!

This made me verrrry suspicious as to what's actually in them. Although the pills claim to be all natural and herbal... based on the research I've done on the web and the effects people have reported (good and bad) I suspect these pills have steroids in them (cortisone in particular).

I find it interesting that a previous poster said it cleared up her eczema considering steroids are often used to treat it... hmmm, what a coincidence right?

I've contacted a lab to see if they can test the pills for me so I can give my relatives some conclusive evidence. I'll make sure to post the results on here if I get them.

For now though, I'd definitely suggest exercising some caution with these pills. Steroids can have some nasty side effects, particularly with regular and prolonged use.

Dana Point...
reviews: 12
6. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

I read the recent post and would welcome whatever u find out?! My natural health practicioner recommended them to me after she researched them so I jumped on it - especially after taken 15 day doses of prednisone in the past which never worked! These pills cleared my skin & got rid of my knee pain after the first bottle of and I take only one a day.

If you find out more - please post?

Thank you! :)

Edited: 1:02 am, January 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
reviews: 3
7. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

I just bought mine in Mazatlan. I had to go right into old town to a herbal store to find it. Maybe try to find a similar type of store where you are. It was really hard to find. Try asking one of the smaller local drug stores, they should be able to help you.

Cabo San Lucas...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
8. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

Lots of 1st time posters in this thread ... welcome!?

Eating ginger, turmeric, avocados ... anything high in Omega 3, foods high in Vit-C like broccoli, red peppers, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach and strawberries ... vitamin E and seriously don't forget to drink lots and lots of water ... will help without side effects unless you have an allergy. But since no one asked about food ...

... there is an herbal store somewhere way out of the way on Morelos a block or two before Hospital Esp. on the right side - I think it's painted green. I know there are others but that is the best directions to any of them I can give by memory and I am sorry but I do not recall the name.

Boise, Idaho
reviews: 1
9. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

I purchased Reumofan Plus in Algodones, Mexico outside Yuma, AZ for $9.50/ 30 tablets. I have not used it myself but I know 6 or 8 people who are using it for arthritis and getting fast results. I am worried about it however. Does it have cortisone or something similar in it to produce such fast and wonderful results? Please post any info you have on this product. It has been shown to a doctor who didn't find anything wrong with the ingredients, but he did not test it nor is he a pharmacist. Thanks.

Cabo San Lucas...
reviews: 14
10. Re: Health Food Store...Reumofan Plus

I can give you details to buy it