We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo in Feb.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, CT
Cabo in Feb.

Who else is going to Cabo in late February? If so, which dates and hotel?

Paddock Lake, WI
reviews: 1
1. Re: Cabo in Feb.

I can't wait! I've had it with all of this snow. We're going Feb. 26th thru March 5th and we're staying at the Playa Grande!!

Virginia
2. Re: Cabo in Feb.

Stiffdrink,

We will be departing Virginia Beach on Sat. Feb.5th headed to San Diego where we will be delivering a large sportfish boat to Cabo. Were going to fish our way down and should be in Cabo on the 10th. thru the 20th. Staying at our home in Pedregal and fishing almost everyday, a little side trip to some property we are looking at in Todos Santo and some general relaxation mixed with selfdestructive behavior in general. Where are you staying? j.p.

Beaverton, Oregon
3. Re: Cabo in Feb.

I will be in Cabo staying at the Marina Fiesta Feb. 12 -19. It has been 5 years since the last time I was there and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Chicago
reviews: 2
4. Re: Cabo in Feb.

T.J,

I can feel the warm air!

Max

Calgary,Alberta
5. Re: Cabo in Feb.

We are going to Cabo Feb 12 for 3 weeks and we are staying at Marina Fiesta.We are members there for 6 years.

Also looking for other people to go fishing if anybody is intersted contact me at the resort ( Dan Thompson )

Gilbert Plains, MB...
6. Re: Cabo in Feb.

Hey Stiff Drink:

Going to be in Cabo, 17 Feb to 17 March. Been four or five times now and really enjoy the place. Staying with Brother in law near Misiones del cabo condos.

Signed: cabobound

Minneapolis, MN
reviews: 11
7. Re: Cabo in Feb.

We will be there for a week - arriving 2/12 so the countdown is less than a week. We are sooooooo excited and envious of those of you who are there for a longer period of time. We began researching in July, booked our condo (Plaza Nautica on the Marina) in August and have been anxiously awaiting our trip. We're definitely doing a fishing trip, but unsure of what day.

Thank you to the regulars here and the visitors for helping us plan and for great feedback on your trips. It has really helped.

JS

middletown
8. Re: Cabo in Feb.

My wife and I are going down on feb 25 till Mar 6. We are staying at the Bungolows. Frist time to Cabo. Had friends who where there years ago. We are tried of al the snow too. Can't wait to get there.

branford, ct
9. Re: Cabo in Feb.

I'm here looking for reviews - I am. 12th to 19th.

blue bell,pa
reviews: 2
10. Re: Cabo in Feb.

going to cabo feb 21-28 with 2 other coupels we are from pennsylvania,staying at pueblo bonito at sunset,anyone else going then