We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia San Lucas

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Melia San Lucas

Any comments on this hotel? Good or bad? How long of a walk is it to Downtown shops and restaurants?

Anacortes...
reviews: 13
1. Re: Melia San Lucas

I have not stayed at the Melia, but have stayed right next door at the PB Blanco many times. It is only a 10 minute walk to downtown and many restaurants are even closer.

Indiana
reviews: 11
2. Re: Melia San Lucas

We stayed here in Nov. when they were doing renovations. We had no problems at all with anything. We were checked in right away, and put in a newly remodeled room with a great view. I have pictures on here if you look under Melia San Lucas hotel.

The only thing we didn't like is the techno music. Horrible and loud! We just layed out on the beach to get farther away from it. Some people do seem to like it. But I think the majority didn't care for it.

Indiana
reviews: 11
3. Re: Melia San Lucas

Oh yeah, it's not a bad walk at all. We walked to town every single night.

Reno, Nevada
reviews: 6
4. Re: Melia San Lucas

We stayed there Feb. 2005 and enjoyed our visit. Amazing view of Los Arcos as you walk in to the lobby. Easy check-in. Nice room with a deck looking out on Los Arcos and the bay where the cruise ships come in. Nice big pool. Walk down some stairs, and you are right on the beach. We were back in Cabo in Oct. 2005 and stayed at Cabo Villas, just down the street. Cabo Villas had a kitchen and a separate bedroom, but the view from the Melia was nicer. Easy walk to town from both places. When we were there in Cabo we walked back to the Melia and saw that they were doing extensive remodeling to the lobby (and they said to the rooms as well). Lots of noise, so hope it's complete if you choose to go there.