We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 1
weather in Cabo

I am going to Cabo (Riu) at the beginning of Feb. How is the weather during the day and at night? I am trying to figure out what and how much to pack. Is a sweater necessary at night or is it really that cold? Thanks in advance.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
1. Re: weather in Cabo

If it is breezy, a sweater or light wrap is handy. Make it part of what you wear on the plane-a mix and match something.

Canada
reviews: 1
2. Re: weather in Cabo

Thank you KatD, much appreciated. I have been to Mexico in the past but Cabo seems to have a bit of mixed weather. Coming from Ontario, any weather above zero will please me at this point.

Cabo San Lucas...
3. Re: weather in Cabo

For real time weather go to www.allaboutcabo.com/liveweather

This will give you some other weather links as well as accurate real time information. --- j.p.

Colorado Springs, CO
4. Re: weather in Cabo

We were in Cabo all of last week (15-22 Jan) and out of the six full days there, four of those days were partly to mostly cloudy but still comfortable with no jacket/sweater, even in the evenings. I highly recommend booking a whale-watcher trip on a Zodiak (Cabo Expeditions), so a light wind-breaker type jacket might be advisable for that, if doing it on a cloudy day as we did. As soon as I get caught up on some work, I plan to post a full review of the trip.