We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calling the U.S.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Federal Way, Wa.
calling the U.S.

I'm going to Cabo in a week and I couldn't get my Verizon cell phone to work to call home. Thanks for the great advise about going to the Verizon store. Can someone tell me what I enter into the phone before the area code and phone # so I make sure to get my calls through, like the country code etc.

Thanks to everyone for all the great info. This is my third year going to Cabo and I loved it sooooo much I bought a timeshare at the Solmar.

us
1. Re: calling the U.S.

001 Will work to call to the us and if in the states to call down there is 011 52

Paradise on Earth
2. Re: calling the U.S.

Go to The Corner just up the block from Giggling Marlin and they have a US phone. Its 35 cents a minute to call the US. Much cheaper than the hotels.

If you want to see their website go to:

www.CaboShops.com

When my US phone is out I use theirs all the time.

If you see Martha or Marcos...tell them Diana said hello ;-).

Abrazos!

Virginia
3. Re: calling the U.S.

supergirl,

you have recieved good advice. i would consider purchasing a phone card. you can use them from any pay phone and they come in may denominations. Buena Suerte..... jim

Federal Way, Wa.
4. Re: calling the U.S.

Thanks for the information.

Caboprincess do the children like little radios w/headsets like walkmans? I'm looking for small things that will fit in my suitcase to give out to the children. What do you think?

Paradise on Earth
5. Re: calling the U.S.

These would be really nice gifts for them. Just remember to give them with batteries;-).

You will be very popular.

Another item boys like, and some girls, are the little matchbox cars. They love them.

~Abrazos!

Dunoon, United...
reviews: 7
6. Re: calling the U.S.

Supergirl, Go to The Hangout cafe on the corner of 16 Septembre and Zaragosa, make any purchase and you can make a 15 minute call to the US free! They are very friendly and make awesome pizza, but you could just buy a coffee if you want. Have fun!