We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Club

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntington Beach...
reviews: 58
City Club

It looks like this is walking distance from Casa Dorada.Is this where I should buy some groceries and beer,booze?Walk there and taxi back or head out to walmart/samsclub?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: City Club

Last time we were there, it was a $2.50 fee for a one time visit. You can get the basics here, but not much variety. For example, there were only two flavors of yogurt and you had to buy two 32 oz containers. So depending on what you want for groceries, it could be just fine.

Others have commented about taking the collectivo bus to Walmart and a taxi back, but we've usually had a rental car for our shopping excursions.

port angeles
reviews: 6
2. Re: City Club

We go to this store when we stay in town. It is within walking distance and we get a taxi back as we get water, ect. It is like five dollars for the taxi back. It is a bulk store which for us is great as we usually are there for 3 plus weeks at a time. We liked the store, only when we went they didn't charge us anything for a one day pass. That was last November. It had about anything you might need. We went to Costco last time too but decided for the price of Taxis it was easier to just go to the one in town. Liquor is cheap everywhere so Costco did not really beat the Marina liqour prices. As far as food, ect the one in town was pretty much the same as Costco. Have gone to Walmart too. There is a grocery store within walking distance from Casa Dorada too.

Cabo San Lucas...
3. Re: City Club

City Club has great prices on everything you would need. Great prices on booze, beer,sodas and water. I buy all mine there for the boats.

walk down and taxi back, If they charge you the one day pass fee, it's cheaper than getting a taxi or bus to Walmart.

Surrey, B.C.
reviews: 3
4. Re: City Club

We stayed at the Bahia right across street from Casa Dorada and walked to City Club and yes, was a good buy for water, beer but as only two of us for one week we did not buy much as too much quantity. For example could only buy 48 eggs and not 12. We did take taxi back to hotel and only cost $5. Great place to shop if staying for long period of time with many people but next time we will go to Walmart for smaller sizes.

Also found two stores on front street of hotel to both left and right and they sold cheap beer and smaller portions of eggs, bread etc. I find it so cheap to eat breakfast out in Cabo that we never even cooked in the room except for lunch.

Huntington Beach...
reviews: 58
5. Re: City Club

There is only 2 of us(so far),so will will probably not go to cityclub.Instead maybe use one of the 2 stores near Casa Dorada.Thanks for the info,I would of hated to waste my time going there.

Tacoma, Wash
reviews: 10
6. Re: City Club

For good prices on liquor go down to the mall next to Ruth's Chris..La Europea has a great selection at good prices...

Also, the little store as you exit Casa Dorada and go right a block is good for snacks, beer etc..

The small cafe next door, El Jarro has good coffee as well...we are going to try it for breakfast...someone wrote they have Norwegian waffles with organic syrup..don't know what that is but sounds good...

Sharkey's just around the corner is great for tacos..yumm!!

7. Re: City Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 28, 2012