We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Del Palmar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 12
Villa Del Palmar

I can't picture where this is, must be over by the office? I've only stayed on that end of town once, at the Baiha (sp?) condos, and just want to be sure VDP isn't too long a walk to catch a boat at 6 am:) I read the reviews, somewhat mixed but I think I can live with them. Any one have any more opinions on the place?

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
31. Re: Villa Del Palmar

Frozen; Yeah, I wish I could buy now, I'm just not able to yet. Darn kids keep eating....so how are you enjoying this warmest janruary ever? Pretty soon we'll have the canadians coming here for our warm winters:) We can be the "Cabo of the north!" Now if I can just convince the DNR to begin a genetic engineering program so we can get some marlin in lake superior we'll be golden... :)

st paul, mn
32. Re: Villa Del Palmar

heh you are on the norwegian riveria what else could you ask for oh thats right CABO.

So California
33. Re: Villa Del Palmar

Mnman,

I stayed there last June.I thought the place was really nice.I did not eat there though.I laid by the pool one day and it was cool.I am more into people watching though so we headed to the office and the marina bars.The only 2 things i did not care for at the VDP were that the drinks were expensive( but then again what resort is not)and that the beach was not swimmable.But as my luck would have it i just looked at pictures from the overview section ,and what I saw was a nice calm surf with maybe shin high waves, nice lounge chairs with umbrellas, and people wading in the surf.When I was there( last week of June) the waves were hitting the wall and the beach was red flagged the whole time.I did manage 1 TORO fish while surf fishing out front, but almost got my redneck butt drowned in the process.I would have to say that given the right price I would buy from there on the resale market.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
34. Re: Villa Del Palmar

Thanks for the info redneck. The price couldn't be more right, check it out on holidaygroup. But I'm gonna pass this time, it's a studio and I need a 1 bedroom, also the distance from town. I want to be closer in. I'd kind of like to be on the pacific side too, I think, so I'll keep looking around.