We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
denver
reviews: 4
Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

My husband and I are looking for a small, private, clean resort (preferably on the beach) that feels like a Mexican place. I'm not looking for a sterile mega-resort. I speak Spanish and really like to jump into the culture when I can.

Any suggestions?

Cabo San Lucas...
1. Re: Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

kirby,

there are some very cool authentic place that still exist on the EastCape, or do you want to be right near Cabo? Buena Suerte... jim

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 9
2. Re: Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

kirby,

The one thought that jumped out at me was Club Cascadas. If you want to be right in Cabo yet experience a more Mexican feel.

Cabo San Lucas...
3. Re: Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

kirby,

Tooley has a good suggestion. i just dont know how "authentic" you want. Buena Suerte..... jim

Pennsylvania
reviews: 12
4. Re: Small, private, clean resort that feels like Mexico?

I would suggest Club Cascadas. The architecture is very unique in the villa units & some have their own jacuzzi or pool. There are two pools on the property which is on Medano beach. The staff is wonderful and even enjoy my feeble attempts at Spanish. This resort is unique in that it offers a VERY restful vacation....no telephones or televisions in the units. There is a Club House with several big screen TV's. We purchased a unit there this past October and can't wait to go back for our third visit.