We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, On Canada
honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

Any suggestions to do, we have choose the RIU, We were nooked at Secrets Excellance in Mayan,

I am kinda bummed out about the switch... anything to help me be exited would help.

Alberta. Canada
reviews: 5
1. Re: honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

Hi there..

Bummed out about the switch?....Your on your honeymoon!!!

I'm sure you will be just fine...look for the couple(us) at the pool bar all tanned up when you get there..Will be nice to have some fellow Canadians to have some laughs with...

We are there from Nov 08-22

L&I

Windsor, On Canada
2. Re: honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

cool ... we'll see you there! we defiantley be hitting the bar first thing... we arrive @1:25... should be in th pool by 3 i hope.

Alberta. Canada
reviews: 5
3. Re: honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

We will buy the first round if you can figure out who we are.....

hint: The couple from Alberta...good luck....lol...Part of the fun is meeting new people from all over...

and congrats

L&I

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
4. Re: honeymooning in Cabos- 14-24 RIU

You'll love the Riu! It's a gorgeous resort and Cabo is a small but a typically nice Mexican town. The people are very friendly. The pools at the Riu are large and heated. The ocean is beautiful to look at but is not swimmable due to the strong undercurrent so don't even attempt it. We liked the food. The buffets are amazing with many choices, and the reservation restaurants were excellent when I was there in the wintertime. There is evening entertainment in the theatre every night but if you are inclined to party more you can go to the many clubs in Cabo, a 10 min. taxi ride away. ($10 each way.) There's a mixed crowd of all ages. Go with the right attitude that you will have a wonderful honeymoon-vacation and you will. I'd go back in a heartbeat!