We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoping to get some help from the experts...

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
reviews: 2
Hoping to get some help from the experts...

We leave for Cabo in a few weeks. I'm frantically trying to do research. It was somewhat of a last minute trip.

What is the best (and inexpensive) airport transfers?

Also, what are they discounted excursions I keep hearing about? I really want to snorkel and go horseback rising.

We are staying at Dreams.

TIA!

Amanda

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
1. Re: Hoping to get some help from the experts...

STL, Take a look at www.loscabosguide.com and you will find info on discount coupons for eating and several excursions. As for airport transfers, you will find some options there as well. Also, pop that into the search bar. I have seen some listings that sound fairly reasonable. Most are around $28-30 RT, but there are some that sounded cheaper. Have a wonderful trip!

ohio
reviews: 3
2. Re: Hoping to get some help from the experts...

STL, you'll have a wonderful trip. We used the vouchers for snorkeling and eating. Just don't sign off on them until you're actually using them. That way if you have any unused vouchers you can return them for a refund. Go with smaller denominations, you do not get change back. Follow KatD's advise and use the search option for the transfers. I do know there was one company that several travelers had some issues with. Others that were highly praised. I think you'll love Dreams, we did. They have a shuttle into Cabo, but the time slots and spaces are limited. Don't be wary of the local bus transporation, it worked great for us. Enjoy!!!

Ruidoso,
reviews: 22
3. Re: Hoping to get some help from the experts...

The travel agent you booked with should be able to get you transfers included in the price of the hotel. They will also have information in their books regarding the excursions. Call them. I am surprised you don't have transfers included already.

I hope you didn't book on line.

Lynn

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
4. Re: Hoping to get some help from the experts...

Lynn, that is a definite advantage to using an agent! We do include the transfers, offer the insurance and can advise it the resort/wholesaler is offering specials, like kids stay free, 5th night free-all those little things. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know I appreciate hearing good things about working with an agent! ;-)

One of the reasons on-line bookings seem to be cheaper is that they don't always include the same things.