We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RUI Palace - Suite/Junior Suite - Ocean View/Ocean Front

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, OH
RUI Palace - Suite/Junior Suite - Ocean View/Ocean Front

We are looking for the best bang for our buck for our honeymoon. I need to find out what rooms have the best views, and the diff in size and comfort in the suite vs the jr suite - there will only be 2 of us...

Anyone know yet? I think they just opened last week...

Anything else you can add about the hotel would be great, too...

San Diego,CA
reviews: 2
1. Re: RUI Palace - Suite/Junior Suite - Ocean View/Ocean Front

Hello Bentoria!... I am a Cabo lover long time ago, and actually I am in cabo now, I stay in a friend��s house by Cabo Cielo, out of town, not too far by the Costco, and this RIU is right in front of us, and is HUGE, and great food, I payed a daypass 2 days ago to know the place, it��s awesome! great food and service, really nice place to stay and close to town, Very close, you��ll get a cheap taxi deal from there to "Puerto Para��so Mall" is located on the very heart of San Lucas, and I suggest to you (if you are night party ppl) to try this new place "Bodyshot " located on the 2nd floor of this mall, the rest of the places are pretty old and expensive, also if U want to do any excursion try "Cabo Pulmo" or "Todos Santos" tour ... beautifull places to go, and to eat and fun during the day on the beach, "Billigan��s Island" on "El M��dano Beach" or "The Office" best food in town... so enjoy and I hope this was helpfull to you. Greetings!

Oshawa, Canada
2. Re: RUI Palace - Suite/Junior Suite - Ocean View/Ocean Front

Hi Bentoria:

I just returned last night from 2 nights at the Riu Palace and it is beautiful. They are still putting the finishing touches on the gardens and things but it is fully functional. The food is amazing and the selection great. A suite has a separate bedroom with living area while a junior suite has either 1 king or 2 double beds with a sunken sitting area. All units have balconies with either partial or full oceanview. Staff is very friendly and eager to help if they can. If you wany any more specific information you can email me at tgillies@rogers.com and I will try to answer any questions.

Terri