We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Todos Santos

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Windsor, Canada
reviews: 8
Todos Santos

Lots of people have mentioned day trips to Todos Santos. Could someone tell me what the big attraction is to this town? I am not particularly interested in shopping/nightlife or restaurants? I enjoy scenery and outdoor and nature stuff -- snorkelling, horseback, kayaking, hiking, atv's, etc. Is this somewhere, that someone like me needs to see? Thanks for any info in advance.

San Clemente, ca.
reviews: 3
1. Re: Todos Santos

Was there years ago with my husband.

I found it was big with the surfing crowd

guess there are good waves !

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
2. Re: Todos Santos

It is a charming Mexican village, and the drive over from Cabo is very pretty. If you are not looking for shopping (which is very good) or a fantastic meal (Care Santa Fe), then you would probably not find it to your liking. While it is quite pretty in spots, it is not a place you want to drive home from after dark, as the livestock tends to settle down on the highway. There are some good surfing beaches along the way, but it doesn't sound like the way you would enjoy spending a day. There is plenty of snorkelling, atv's, etc. in Cabo and San Jose, so you should manage to keep busy and have a really great time.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Ann Arbor,Mi
reviews: 14
3. Re: Todos Santos

I went to Todas last Thursday to look at some property. Small,sleepy town. Small artist/surfing colony. Not too many outdoor tours I saw. I think you can probably find some though. There are some sea turtle releases in the eves, I think the last one might have been today. I would recommend going up there for a day. Go earlier in the AM.It is only a 1 hr drive.If you don't like it,bail.

We did have a guide from Cabo that took us out 4 wheeling, to the dunes and to the beach. 5-6 hrs for $80 total(not per person). I liked it because we didnt have to hang out with a bunch of tourists and could go where we wanted. Let me know if you need the info.

Marietta, GA
4. Re: Todos Santos

Dr.G: We usually hire a local person to take us around when we visit other countries. Do you recommend your driver? Did you find him near your hotel? (we will be at RIU next week) How much should we expect for 4 persons for a day's tour? Thanks

Ann Arbor,Mi
reviews: 14
5. Re: Todos Santos

I do recommend my driver. All day for between 100-120 usd I think. That is total, not pp. He speaks english well.

Contact me dr.g@iwon.com. Please put a subject in your correspondence.

Oregon
6. Re: Todos Santos

I recommend having fun where you are unless you rent a car and have some extra time to try something new

Oregon
7. Re: Todos Santos

Have fun in Cabo unless you have a car, then visit Todos, then bail

Vernonia, OR
8. Re: Todos Santos

Must check out Art & Beer on the way to TS - 69km s of TS, left side of road. Very eclectic, very naturalized plantings (birds, hummingbirds) was the highlight find of our trip. Must have the drink named Clamato if you're not driving. Don't forget Hotel California (of Eagles fame) north end of town. Other person quite correct re livestock and road. Also very desolate so if you have car issues you are out in nowhere. Make sure you enrolled for your cell phone carriers international access. We didn't go to any of the beaches on the way there, but they sure looked beautiful. We were in a Jetta and the sand roads looked really soft. Took us roughly 55 minutes to get to TS, but we went the speed limit. Re snorkeling - try Bahia Santa Maria. Ck out the web for info. Whatever you are doing make sure to drink (and carry) lots of water. I, personally, didn't have any problem with the local water. Have a great trip!

Windsor, Canada
reviews: 8
9. Re: Todos Santos

Art & Beer sound interesting, and I am a big Eagle's fan! I would love the ATV'ing and snorkelling. Thanks for all the great input everybody. Will probably rent a car and check it out if I don't get to busy just in Cabo.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
10. Re: Todos Santos

trailblazer-I ment Cafe Santa Fe! misspelled it in my first post! It is worth the trip alone if you enjoy supurb food and pleasant surroundings.