We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Palmilla

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beach at Palmilla

Does the Palmilla have a nice beach for swimming?MY husband and I are going in August with our 3 grown sons. We want a luxury hotel with a swimmable beach. Is Palmilla the best choice? Does someone have another recommendation. How is the Marquis? Rosa

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
1. Re: Beach at Palmilla

It isn't listed as having a swimming beach, but I have not stayed there. There is a swimming beach at Twim Dolphin.

New York City, New...
reviews: 37
2. Re: Beach at Palmilla

I'll be there in a few days, and they do say there is a swimmable beach on the northern end of the resort. I've heard from other people that it is a public beach. The two pools look very nice.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 1
3. Re: Beach at Palmilla

We did not stay at the Palmilla but drove there and went to the public beach. It was nice. You can see the pangas return from their fishing trips and run their boats up on the beach! From the public beach, you can see the Palmilla resort, but I couldn't tell if you could actually access the beach from there. It was kind of rough the day we were there. A fellow told my husband it would have been better for us to snorkel there in the morning as it was calmer. There isn't a roped off area to swim and snorkel....just open.

If you want to just swim in the ocean, I would say Medano Beach by the Pueblo Bonito Rose is better...calmer....We went to the Palmilla to snorkel.