We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MA
Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

Im going to Cabo for my honeymoon this October and staying at RIU Palace. Looking for suggestions on what to fo and experience while there also any nice outside restaraunt suggestions. Any info would be great. Thanks

Virginia
1. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

minij002,

so many things to see and do in Los Cabos. We like the SunSet Roof Top Grill, great view and reasonable prices. there are so many others and if you do a search on this forum for restaurants you will find a wealth of information. Also there are tremendous resources for adventures and side trips on the archives of this forum. Look there and then you can ask some specific questions to lock in the things you want to do and see. Congratulations on your wedding. I wish you all of the best. Buena Suerte..... jim

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 33
2. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

Also wishing you a wonderful honeymoon! As Jim said, there is as much or as little as you want to do. It is a beautiful place!

We enjoy Mi Casa, downtown. Good meals, and a nice atmosphere, but there are many, many choices. A trip up to San Jose for a few hours of wandering about the old town area is always fun, as is a trip over to Todos Santos. I can recommend a good place to shop for good jewelry if you have that in mind. As you peruse through these many posts, you will find lots of great ideas. Trapper has some restaurant lists, as do some of the other posters, and there are lots of ideas at sites like www.loscabosguide.com. Enjoy!

ohio
reviews: 4
3. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

KatD, please share your referral for good jewelry shopping. Thanks.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
4. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

My pleasure to share. I use Mexico Lindo. They have several shops, but I go to the little one, down a few stairs and under the Baskin Robbins. It is next to the Plaza Nautica, and I ALWAYS ask for Patty Riviera Olguin. She is great! They have gone to gold and prescious stones, but their other stores still carry silver, and she would either direct you to someone, or possible even walk over with you. I would trust her totally! I have also shopped at Bustamante, but they have gotten way to expensive for what I want.

ohio
5. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

Thank you. I'm looking forward to several days of shopping.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
6. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

The shopping is also good in Todos Santos. There are some great shops-wonderful clothes, jewelry, etc.

st paul, mn
7. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

ok if going shopping you will need a strong bag. Talk to the personnel at your hotel and ask about coupons-especially the del sole shop. It is on the main drag across from the new mall and with coupon you get a canvas bag which normally is $20 with a picture on it that changes to colors when in the sun. If you have any young girls check out the nail polish that also changes color in the sun-young guys shirts which change color in the sun. Same stores as in most touristy areas. Be sure to tell the manager that they should come up with a stuffed parrot to compete with the polar bears which these chain stores sell in alaska(paws change color)

ohio
8. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

Snowman great shopping tips. I'll make sure I request the special parrot. They really do need to keep up with stores in other locales.

st paul, mn
9. Re: Honeymmon in Cabo 10/3-10/9..what to experience......

I wuz trying to talk them into a snowman but they said it wouldn't fit the area. Have a great time