We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue marlin timing

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 5
Blue marlin timing

1st post here, what a great forum! I've been reading the archives and I've never seen a Cabo forum with so much info. A couple fishing questions...I've been to Cabo a number of times and caught quite a few stripers, time to catch a blue. I checked Pisces log from 1999 thru 2003 and August has yeilded the most blues, followed closly by Oct. I've fished with Pisces only, and am pleased with them, so the timing is the thing. Other then the heat, any reason NOT to go in August? No tournaments, less people, etc...maybe a better shot at a rooster as well? The dark moon periods this August are the very beginning and ends of the month, any preference there? Thanks for the help, can't wait to go back!

Cabo San Lucas...
41. Re: Blue marlin timing

Snowdude,

do you want one of those paddles? if so i know one drunk fisherman in Va. who can hook you up! let me know! (p.s. if you stay away we will all suffer, so unless you are some kind of sadist, give up and stay with us) Saludos Amigo!... jim

st paul, mn
42. Re: Blue marlin timing

thanks jp but have more than enough paddles. what we lack in quality we have in quantity.even bent ones. work is at all time high.

Cabo San Lucas...
43. Re: Blue marlin timing

Snowguy,

dont work too hard, its bad for the spirit! Saludos..........jim

reviews: 12
44. Re: Blue marlin timing

TClongbeach,

I'm trying to contact Antonio via email, cell and home phone but no luck. I'm trying to reserve two super pangas from him for 9/1. Any ideas how to contact him? Thanks.

Eric from Gordobanks doesn't have any super pangas available on that day. The standard pangas do not have shade top and I think I need shade during this time of the year.