We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental at RIU Palace

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sault Ste Marie, On
Car Rental at RIU Palace

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a car rental at RIU? I could not come up with any information so we are thinking of renting one for the week at the airport. It seems to me that if you want to check out the two coasts and beaches at your own pace a rental would pay for itself very quickly compared to cabo taxis. Anyone who has rented and can provide feedback would be appreciated. *S*

M.

massachusetts,usa
reviews: 8
1. Re: Car Rental at RIU Palace

yes they do rent cars at the riu. we rented a jeep wrangler from 10am one day to 10am the next day for about $80.00 us. it was just spur of the moment and worked for us. i do not know their weekly rate. you can also rent mopeds/scooters for $35.00us a day also.

Virginia
2. Re: Car Rental at RIU Palace

midnight,

if i were going to rent i would get my car at the airport. we rent cars in LosCabos a lot and use Advantage, though there are other great carriers. We pay about 300.00 for a 7-8 day stay including all of the Mexican insurance. Their rental office is within yards of the air terminal and we have never been scammed or hasseled with this company. Yes, you are so correct. If you go to Los Cabos and want to explore all of the wonderful things there you must be mobile and not at the delight of some cab driver etc. Rent you a car go to Todos Santos and the East Cape, perhaps even to LaPaz. See all that is Baja. Suerte Amigo!.... jim