We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

non stops from jfk

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 2
non stops from jfk

Hey anyone else take the non stop from jfk to Cabo?? I think the flight is pretty new, and wasn't badly priced.

Virginia
1. Re: non stops from jfk

aman,

my bro geoman take the nonstop from jfk. only way to go from nyc. Buena Suerte........... jim

New York
2. Re: non stops from jfk

yeah, I was nervous, because I didn't see anyone else taking the non stop form JFK. I'm a nervous flyer to begin with. Thanks Jim-

Virginia
3. Re: non stops from jfk

amanda,

you shouldnt be afraid of flying. on the other hand you should be terrified of crashing. sorry i couldnt help that one, its the old Navy pilot in me! just drink heavily and think of how much fun your going to have in Cabo. Buena Suerte......... jim

Long Island New York
reviews: 1
4. Re: non stops from jfk

Leaving Sat nonstop out of JFK on AA. Excellent price and love that nonstop.

New York
5. Re: non stops from jfk

Gertie, we are on the flight as well this Saturday, I know that last weeks fligfht was 5 hrs delayed, hope opur flight goes out on time!!!

Long Island New York
6. Re: non stops from jfk

Wow that stinks. Hopefully it was the weather last week. Where are you staying in Cabo?

New York
7. Re: non stops from jfk

we split it up, first at the Hilton, my husband has a conference, then additional nights at the Fiesta Americana. How bout yourself? I am a travel fanatic, I own my own travel agency and I scrutinized over the hotels for weeks. I was supposed to stay at Las Ventanas with travel agents rate, but last minute could not get that rate, so changed over to Fiesta.

Long Island New York
8. Re: non stops from jfk

We are staying at Cabo Villas right on Medano. It was an exchange through our timeshare. It used to get really crappy reviews, but lately since it has been rebuilt the reviews are much, much better. I am looking foward to it. First time there for the hubby and I.

Stroudsburg...
reviews: 4
9. Re: non stops from jfk

Amandahank, I'm taking a non stop flight from Kennedy on July 14th on Delta Airlines which arrives in Cabo at 11:30 AM. At the time American Airlines schedules did not benefit me.

New York City, New...
reviews: 13
10. Re: non stops from jfk

There is also a nonstop flight from Newark on Continental Airlines, only on certain days though. We caught it last year when we went to Cabo, this year for our flight down we stop briefly in TX. The flight home is nonstop, only way to go! 9 days to go!