We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise ship

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA, CA
Cruise ship

Does any one know if you can get on a cruise ship from Cabo San Lucas and go to maybe mazatlan and Acapulco? My husband and I are going to Cabo soon. We would love to grab a cruise!

Fresno, CA
reviews: 37
21. Re: Cruise ship

Jim,

Thanks for the tip. Looks like my kind of place. I don't know if I can convince my wife that it is her kind of place. I'm lucky that I can get her to go to the East Cape. Once my son is a little older, she can have her choice of going or staying home. I don't want to put my 7 year old son on the ocean for a full day too soon. This year I may try to take him out for a couple of hours to see how he does.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
22. Re: Cruise ship

Craig, if you ever want to fish out of Los Barilles, take a look at www.cuyuyosportfishing.com. It may turn out to be fun for all of you!

LA, CA
23. Re: Cruise ship

Yes, I saw the literature on that trip too. I will have to look for it. I will try and get the info for you guys .

LA, CA
24. Re: Cruise ship

Yes, I saw the literature on that trip too. I will have to look for it. I will try and get the info for you guys .

Fresno, CA
reviews: 37
25. Re: Cruise ship

KATD,

Looked at that site, very nice boat. I always fish out of Palmas de Cortez. Herman runs the fishing operation there. First time we went there we brought along my friends 14 year old son, whom I always called my practice son. Herman wanted him to get a roosterfish and took us out one afternoon himself and he caught 2 right infront of the resort, there was no charge for this at all. On nonfishing days my wife likes to go over to the Palmas resort and have drinks at the pool. Don't think that I could look Herman in the face while getting on another boat. I'm sure that Jim has similar stories about RedRum or Gordo Bank Pangas.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
reviews: 31
26. Re: Cruise ship

I agree-if you are set with someone, that is where you want to stay-that is why my girlfriend went into business with Cuyuyo. She has fished that area for years.