We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mex City Airport Bus Station location

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eustis,FL
reviews: 4
Mex City Airport Bus Station location

When my plane arrives at the Mex City airport terminal, will I be able to access the Primera Plus buses to Querataro directly from the airport terminal? Is the American Airlines Baggage pickup near the buses?

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 9
1. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

You will arrive in Terminal 1 and need to go up a floor. See this map aicm.com.mx/informacionalpasajero/mapaaicm/ for a visual. Press "PA" to see the upper floor and note where Taquilla Transporte Foraneo (Bus Transportation Tickets) is. Press "PB" to see the lower floor where you will exit customs (usually at gate E3 but sometimes gate E"). You will note that the buses leave almost directly opposite where you exit customs BUT you have to go up a floor to get tickets and then go down a floor to get the bus!

Eustis,FL
reviews: 4
2. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

Thank you.

Victoria, Canada
3. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

When my plane arrives at Mexico City airport terminal on Jan 1, 2014 at 5:37 am, will I be able to access the Primera Plus bus to San Miguel de Allende directly from the airport terminal?

Victoria, Canada
4. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

When my plane arrives at Mexico City airport on Jan 1, 2014 at 5:37 am, will I be able to access the Primera Plus bus to San Miguel de Allende directly from the airport terminal?

Ixtapa, Mexico
reviews: 14
5. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

Not to San Miguel. From the airport you get the bus to Queretaro and then another bus or taxi to San miguel.

Victoria, Canada
6. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

Thanks for the information

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
reviews: 81
7. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

A cab from Querétaro bus station now costs $420 (did it yesterday). Buses run as normal on New Years Day.

Melbourne
8. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

Hi,

I am planning to go to San Miguel de Allende in December. I will be in Mexico City prior and hope to get the bus there. I would appreciate any tips on bus services to San Miguel from Mexico City and returning to Mexico City. My other question is once in San Miguel, is it possible to do day excursions to Quereterro? How far is it from San Miguel and what price am I likely to pay traveling there?

Regards,

Frida

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 9
9. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

ETN and Primera Plus have buses to Mexico City (www.etn.com.mx and www.primeraplus.com.mx). Yes, you can get to Queretaro from SMA easily enough - second-class buses are around 60 pesos I believe. There are also people who will take you there and give you a tour (search these forums and you will find some recommendations). It is only 45 minutes by car.

San Francisco...
reviews: 2
10. Re: Mex City Airport Bus Station location

Hi, if heading from Mexico City AIrport to SMA, would you recommend leaving direct from airport to Querataro, then cab to SMA, or try to get to Norte and the bus direct to SMA. There are 2 of us, and arriving early a.m. into Mexico City ? Thanks!