We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 days in san miguel?

Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vernon, Connecticut
reviews: 39
18 days in san miguel?

Im planning on studying spanish in mexico for 18 days in may and was wondering if san miguel would be entertaining enough for that long a period of time or should I look to break it up and do like a week there and a week in guanajuato? I was also considering maybe going to oaxaca to study. I'm 31 years old and was planning on going by myself. I'm mostly looking to focus on advancing my Spanish speaking skills but any extras would be a plus! Im mostly concerned bc I hear may Is the slow season for Spanish students and if im the only one there I don't want to be bored.

Vernon, Connecticut
reviews: 39
11. Re: 18 days in san miguel?

Campingfam, I'm definitely looking to do some excursions outside the city of oaxaca. The school in looking at does excursion that are included in the price. I'm looking at oaxaca internation Spanish school. I don't know about the weekend if I'll look for some overnight side trips or if I'll stay the weekend in the city. We'll see

Ixtapa, Mexico
reviews: 14
12. Re: 18 days in san miguel?

Yes, I find that after a week of intense school program, I like to get away before starting the next week, it also gives me an opportunity to practice the language in real situations. Oaxaca is a wonderful city, I was there a long time ago and am planning to go back next year. Will look forward to your report.

13. Re: 18 days in san miguel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, January 06, 2014