We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a group of artists

Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 22
a group of artists

I've been bringing artists to San Miguel for nearly 10 years but have not been back in a while. I might be working with a major art school in NYC to bring painters back and would love to know the lodging possibilities for a group of at least 15. I would need to stay within walking distance of el jardin.

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
reviews: 82
1. Re: a group of artists

Can you indicate a budget and whether your artists will be doubling up, since that would influence the number of rooms required.

NYC
2. Re: a group of artists

I'd like to average $100 a room - would need perhaps 15 rooms and 10 of those might be doubles

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 4
3. Re: a group of artists

http://www.hotellaaldea.com.mx/

Old hotel but nice... and close to center... Also they are use to hosting groups of artists...

Victoria

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 4
4. Re: a group of artists

http://www.atencionsanmiguel.org/

T . .Check out the link to the local English newspaper.

Victoria

Edited: 7:33 pm, November 20, 2012
San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
5. Re: a group of artists

A Canadian art teacher friend used to put her groups in the Mansion del Bosque. I think it has a bit more character than the Aldea, but the price should be right. It has 23 rooms.

NYC
6. Re: a group of artists

Hi - I'm familiar with Mansion del Bosque. I even did a painting of Ruth when I had a group there years ago. I have no idea if she's still around though.

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
7. Re: a group of artists

The most recent TA review dates from earlier this year

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g151932-d152832…

However the website has not been updated since 2010

http://www.mansiondelbosque.com

NYC
8. Re: a group of artists

thanks for that...

Bloomfield Hills
reviews: 119
9. Re: a group of artists

Check out Casa Calderoni. We used that for a group of well heeled artists from Savannah. They were very happy Not sure if they have enough rooms. Contact my wife at lindasoberman@gmail.com if you are looking for artist contacts...also see www.lindasoberman.com

San Miguel de...
10. Re: a group of artists

There is plenty of adequate to luxurious lodging in SMA. Be sure to check out AllSanMiguel.com to find just about everything, including lodging. I hope this helps all of you enjoy your visit.