We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 7
Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

Hello!

Information about traveling to San Miguel is everywhere so

outdated........Is it safe to travel over there? Is there a website to

get up to date information?Many thanks for byour replies!!!!!!

toronto
reviews: 15
11. Re: Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

I have flown into MEX, BJX and QRO...Once or twice I found flights that were actually cheaper into QRO. If that's the case for you, I think QRO is a better airport to fly in/out of. It's smaller, closer and same cost for transportation there.

Albuquerque, New...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

Myself and 3 other women are coming into QRO on the late flight, I appreciate the Bajiagoshuttle.com information. I've been to Mexico many, many times, but my friends have not, they are very nervous about the night ride from the airport to town.

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
reviews: 81
13. Re: Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

I have traveled at night from Querétaro bus station to San Miguel by cab countless times, the last just two weeks ago. Nothing to be nervous about, apart from the slight danger of hitting a stray dog. No more intimidating then taking a cab or shuttle from Albuquerque airport to Santa Fe in the dark (which I have done)!

14. Re: Information about San Miguel Allende,Mex??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 02, 2013