We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

posada corazon

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which San Miguel de Allende hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
posada corazon

I will be going to San Miguel de Allende in December. I want to stay in a BB close to downtown. I noticed that Posada Corazon is close to downtown SMA. However, I have not read any reviews for this BB. Can anyone give me some info on Posada Corazon? I am also looking at Casa Schuck and Casa de la Cuesta.

San Miguel de...
reviews: 49
1. Re: posada corazon

gon,

Posada Corazon is fairly new and began advertising in May as I recall. I briefly visited and thought it very nice. Aldama 9 is a great location S of the Parroquia and El Jardin.

There are no in room TVs and phones as I recall.

Casas Schuck and de la Cuesta are VG also, but a bit or more uphill to the East.

All three are fairly high end and I think you would be happy in any. A bit less expensive, but also very nice and highly regarded are Las Terrazas (uphill on the immediate extension of Correo - Sto. Domingo) and Casa Calderoni to the North of the Biblioteca - fairly flat 3 block walk.

M

njusa
reviews: 14
2. Re: posada corazon

I'm also reserching, but for a trip in November. Terrazas seems to be totally booked, perhaps because it's a bargain. Schuck is offering a discount for my dates, which is better than most I've tried. What I'd really like to know is how Mikemo would compare Casa Luna to these already mentioned. The photos online and room descriptions are pretty nice and location looks good. Thanks in advance for any help.

San Miguel de...
3. Re: posada corazon

bwf,

Mostly depends on where you prefer to locate.

I like the N and E, but the area immediately S, especially near Parque Juarez has, perhaps the highest r/e values.

Anyway, if you get a deal at C. Schuck, I would take it if you don't mind the uphill walk.

I still have not heard anything negative about Casa Calderoni, which last I looked was a relative bargain.

M

maryland
4. Re: posada corazon

BWF,

We returned a week ago from our trip to SMdA. Stayed at Casa Granada on Recreo which is uphill from the Centro and within walking distance of everything the town has to offer. It's a lovely 300 yo Colonial home owned by an artist and it's three rooms are delightfully appointed. Aurora makes a huge breakfast and the in-room massage they set-up was also very nice. There's a lovely terrace upstairs with a shared TV and the villa has it's own chapel. I believe their rates are $130US per night. We had the run of the house when we were there, so it was very special. Lissa

San Miguel de...
5. Re: posada corazon

Calles Recreo, Sollano and Aldama are VG areas, especially S toward the park (Parque Juarez) where it's quieter. Not a whole lot of elevation change either.

M

Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Allende