We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

Just Back

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Canada
reviews: 44
Just Back

Spent 5 incredible days touring the Copper Canyon by rail and private tours. We used Superior Tours and they came through with every promise they made. We stayed in first class accomodation and all our guides were excellent. Highly recommend this trip. The canyon is beyond words to describe it. Would like to answer any questions I can. Wendy

5 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 32
1. Re: Just Back

Hi, I'm a solo female traveller. Is this type of tour suitable and safe? I am quite outgoing and social so have no problems in making friends on trips.

Canada
2. Re: Just Back

Yes. I would feel very comfortable doing this on my own. We used Superior Tours and they were very good. We had different guides at each stop and they were all excellent. By doing this tour we got to see so much in so few days. It is a trip I will never forget. Wendy

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
reviews: 57
3. Re: Just Back

What was the cost?

Canada
4. Re: Just Back

The cost was just about $800.00 per double occupancy. This was money well spent. It included all our transfers, hotels, tours and most meals. Wendy

Auckland
reviews: 32
5. Re: Just Back

Hi Wengod,

My daughter and I are planning a trip on the Chepe on a very time constrained trip to Mexico. We are from New Zealand. We plan to spend one night in El Fuerte, catch the early morning Chepe train staying at two locations before arriving at Creel where we will spend one night before traveling by bus to Chihuahua.

My question is, where should we spend our two precious nights between El Fuerte and Creel? We would both love to do the zip line and cable car. I am not sure if we can do both these experiences if we only spend one night at Barrancas. If we had more time we would like to go on walks or do horse riding.

What is the best thing to do? I would love to get your advice?

Reply to: Just Back
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted