We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verandah Resort Restaurants

Which Antigua and Barbuda hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
reviews: 5
Verandah Resort Restaurants

For all those lucky people who have visited the Verandah Resort, would you share your experience with me...lol. I just wanted a bit more info on the restaurants with regards to the types of food and snacks offered, during the days and evenings..accurate dress code descriptions, restaurant times. I have followed the reviews on the Verhandah but people never really give must description, so I was hoping that someone could get my excitement levels through the roof by giving some in depth info on what I can expect when I get there..

Thanks in advance..

Birmingham
1. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

I gather from the surge in responses that no one has stopped here, lol..

yorkshire
reviews: 39
2. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Well I hope you do get some replies as I'm interested too. Off there soon !!

Birmingham
3. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Lol,new will wait here together until someone comes along to talk to us...

yorkshire
reviews: 39
4. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Hi again

If no one replies, suggest you post again towards the end of may. When we return sadly.

Then feel free to ask me any question re verandah or british airways.

I'll be your t/a friend. Ha

Birmingham
5. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Thank you ppmaiden, hopefully someone will post some info so it may be in time for you... Bet you can't wait to go now, even just to get away from all this snow..lol..

Birmingham
6. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Hi all, I,m sure that someone could shed some info on my original question, with regards to the dress codes in the restaurants..

Birmingham
7. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

Are all the restaurants buffet style here or are they set menu. I've just read a review that said the good options are limited.can anyone shed any light on what we can expect when we go in 8 weeks.

Many Thanks

8. Re: Verandah Resort Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Antigua and Barbuda