We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
reviews: 1
Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

My family is traveling to Tulum in December. We will be a party of 8 as we are bringing our 3 kids (ages 20-24) and their significant others. We are strongly considering staying at CASA TANGAMANGA. By the description and pictures it sounds beautiful, however I cannot find any reviews about it. Any comments or advice would be extremely appreciated! Thank you!

30 replies to this topic
Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
reviews: 6
11. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Oh! That's fantastic, Italianswedish!! Sounds like a memorable wonderful time with your family. Thank you for letting us know.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 22
12. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Thanks so much for letting us know how it all went! Were there any big parties at Ak'iin during your stay? Just wondering how that went if so. Thanks again!

Boston
13. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Yes. There were two weddings during our stay. Carlos told us ahead of time so we knew what to expect. The first wedding party invited us all over for drinks and dancing on the beach! We watched the second wedding take place right on the beach with front row seats from our comfy lounge chairs-so cool! Both times the music ended promptly at midnight.

MA
reviews: 3
14. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Thanks Italianswedish! We're booked there next month too, and while we saw lots of great reviews on airbnb, and Carlos seemed so gentle and kind in his correspondence, it is always reassuring to hear of positive experiences. We're nervous about proximity to A'Kiin, so hopefully anyone there "gets" the Tulum vibe, as seemed to happen during your stay.

Were the rooms a decent size, or did they feel at all cramped? We'll have two adults and two kids in Luna, and just wondering if it will be a bit tight? Not that we want to spend tons of time in the room, but still, don't want it to be crazy tight. Is there a ladder for the loft? There's nothing really shown in his pics, but I'm assuming there's usually something there.

Thanks for coming back and giving feedback!

Boston
15. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Luna is a fabulous room! Actually, all the rooms are fantastic and unique in their own way. Yes, there is a ladder to the loft. The porch looks right out onto the beach. You will LOVE it!

MA
16. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Thanks Italianswedish! Counting the days... 80)

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 22
17. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

I think for four of you it will be snug for sure, but there's the kitchen space downstairs and the beach, so the only time you'll all be in the room at the same time will be bedtime and wake time. I'm sure you guys can handle it! :-)

Boston
18. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

We're a family of 5 considering it for a vacation next winter but are looking for a house. I'm assuming you can rent the whole house and that the rates on the web are for entire property? Are there screens and fans in every room? Also, how close is the neighbor on the opposite side from Akiin?

MA
19. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

Which website are you referring to? Their presenCe

seems to be largely on airBNB, and that site definitely lists the rooms separately. We are paying 140 a night in high season.

Boston
20. Re: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum

I found it on vrbo http://www.vrbo.com/469673

Nightly rates for 3 bd/3ba are $300-600.

Reply to: Casa Tangamanga in Tulum
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted