We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter in Tulum

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia
reviews: 7
Scooter in Tulum

Just looking on getting some info on renting a couple scooters in Tulum for about 10 days?

Does anyone have a favorite place to rent from?

Cheers,

Jonii

Austin
reviews: 51
1. Re: Scooter in Tulum

There are several places on the road to the beach and in town. Look by the Avis place and also next to Teetotum before the Chedraui. Also up by 307 behind the 7-Eleven at the light.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 21
2. Re: Scooter in Tulum

I encourage you to check out pricing for rental cars as well. One scooter may be cheaper than a car, but two scooters may well be more expensive (and a lot less safe) than a car. Just my two cents.

Big D
Destination Expert
for Tulum, Dallas
reviews: 6
3. Re: Scooter in Tulum

My husband likes to rent scooters from the dive shop next to La Conchita. I think they are $40/day...that's in USDs. I think a rental car would be cheaper.

Traverse City...
reviews: 52
4. Re: Scooter in Tulum

From what I've read, a rental car would be cheaper and of course give you many more options for area sightseeing. But scooter rentals are available...Buena Suerte!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 21
5. Re: Scooter in Tulum

Cars are usually around $40/day including all the insurances.

6. Re: Scooter in Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 27, 2014