We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simple Restaurant

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
reviews: 11
Simple Restaurant

Wondering if anyone can give some feedback on this restaurant. Type of menu/pricing etc? open for lunch and dinner?

Thanks

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 22
1. Re: Simple Restaurant

I believe this is the name for a restaurant across the street from LuvTulum (that area, anyway). I haven't eaten there, but have heard good things about the lunch food at least (sandwiches and such). Not sure if it's open for dinner or just lunch. There are several other restaurants in easy walking distance from there, both beachfront and jungle-side (Simple is jungle-side), so if you don't like it there are plenty of options.

Sorry I'm not more help, hope someone else is better.

Edited: 9:46 pm, January 23, 2013
Calgary
2. Re: Simple Restaurant

thanks beachreader. I have since found their website although not a completed website - no menu yet...looks like some nice seafood!

http://www.simpletulum.com/#!menu/ckwa

Just checking out all dining options in that area and heard there are number of new restaurants along the beach road.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 22
3. Re: Simple Restaurant

Yes, a lot of growth on the jungle side in the past year-18 months. I had a great meal (expensive) at Hartwood and have heard good things about Casa Jaguar. El Tabano is always great as well, and I've had a couple of very good meals at La Onda (brick oven for pizza and other dishes right on the road across from LuvTulum). There are at least three or four others that I haven't been to yet. Have fun!

Calgary
4. Re: Simple Restaurant

thanks Beachreader

El Tabano is on the list and Puro Carazon's menu looks nice. Can't decide if we will splurge on Hartwood - is it really worth it with so many good mid-priced places to choose from?

Had not heard of La Onda, so thanks for this tip.

Been hearing good things about the new vegan restaurant...now to convince hubby to try it!

Are there any good little taco stands along the beach?

5. Re: Simple Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 27, 2014