We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 2
Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

Hi all

Off to Tulum next week and wondering where would the best place be to watch the super bowl final? Will be saying far south at rosa del vientes so ideally would like somewhere on this part of the beach

Many thanks

Napa Valley
reviews: 120
1. Re: Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

Also would like to know

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Tulum
reviews: 22
2. Re: Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

Rosa might actually have a TV in their bar area. Why don't you write to them and ask? I had lunch there a couple of months ago and I feel like there was a TV but can't be sure. If you do write to them and find out, would you come back and post here to let us know?

My general response to these types of questions is to go to Mateo's in the little beachtown area at the north end of the south beach. It's a fun place and they'll definitely have the game on, but you're right, Rosa del Viento is a long way south of there.

Austin
reviews: 75
3. Re: Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

Mateo's on the beach road has several TVs and a big screen in a covered area. Happy Hour and game specials. We were there during the holidays and saw several NCAA bowl games at Mateo's and also in town. Buenos Aries and La Malguerida both had TVs in the bar with cable for ball games. Go Niners!

4. Re: Best beach bar to watch the super bowl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 26, 2014