We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club maeva tulum dress code for dinner

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
reviews: 1
club maeva tulum dress code for dinner

Could someone please tell me what the dress code is if you eat at the buffett? Thank you.

omaha,ne
reviews: 2
1. Re: club maeva tulum dress code for dinner

The buffet is pretty much anything goes.There was a range of shorts,khakis,jeans,sorta dressed up to very dressed up.Dresses to old clothes.In the mornings people wear swimsuits w/cover ups. You should be fine with whatever you bring.The reservation restraunt asks for long pants,collared shirts,no sandals for men,and dressy casual-no beachware for ladies.But it didn't seem to really be an enforced dress code.

Norwalk
reviews: 4
2. Re: club maeva tulum dress code for dinner

May I ask: where and what Club Maeva is? We're heading down to South Akumal (our second trip) in March '05 and are looking for a good restaurant in Tulum to celebrate my 45th birthday (ugh)!.

Is Club Maeva what I should be looking for?

I'm not a snob, or fussy, but I'd love something special for this one!

omaha,ne
reviews: 2
3. Re: club maeva tulum dress code for dinner

Club Maeva is about 15 min drive from Akumal.It is an all-inclusive resort.No restraunt open to the public.If you are looking for a special occasion restraunt drive into Playa Del Carmen.Many nice restraunts to choose from w/all different kinds of food and price ranges.If you are looking to stay somewhere low key Club Maeva is just right.Nicer beach then the resorts we saw in Akumal. Good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Tulum