We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Vacations is lying to us!

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Stroudsburg, PA
reviews: 1
Apple Vacations is lying to us!

I just recieved an email from the Bahia Principe Tulum's Public Relations Manager stating some of the conditions of the resort. Well in the email, they said two of the restaurants are closed, Don Pablo and Dolce Vita. On the Apple Vacations website, it clearly says these restaurants are "OPEN". They are not telling us the trust about the condition of the resort at all. I have it in writing! I feel like Apple Vacations doesnt care about the customer, only the money. I want to do something about this, but I dont know what. Does anyone else have any ideas. Is anyone else in the same boat? I could use any advice you have!

PA
11. Re: Apple Vacations is lying to us!

We also feel Apple vacations is lying to us. They cancelled our trip to tulum just hours before we were to leave on July 17th. With hurricane Emily, we could'nt believe that they were willing to put a family of 6 in harms way.

Our policy on the back of our contract says that if apple needs to cancel, that they will refund ALL monies. They are not wanting to refund our money. This is all so upsetting. They have offered travel vouchers but my inlaws already have our family vacation planned for next summer.

Anyone else having trouble with this?

drummergirl

Texas
reviews: 22
12. Re: Apple Vacations is lying to us!

jlm3865, Why don't you try forwarding them the letter from the hotel and asking them to move you to another resort free of charge. I know the problem was the other couple not wanting to pay to move. Maybe that would help.

Also, if you paid through american express--you can dispute the charge and fight for your money back!

Good Luck!