My wife and I will be travelling to Club Maeva Tulum in mid January and I was looking for some tips on the resort. We have stayed at many all inclusive resorts in the past but never in Mexico. Hoping someone who has stayed at this resort can answerr the following questions.
1. Is the local Public transportation safe to use?
2. What is the best area of the hotel in which to rquest a room. We would like to be as close to the beach as possible.
3. What are best excursions to take?
4. Is there a dress code for dinner and is it enforced?
5. What is the best area to snorkle at the resort itself?