We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Maeva

Which Tulum hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo,NY
Club Maeva

This is the greatest place i have ever been, everyday was nothing but fun, the food was great, the beach was awesome and the whole campus of the resort was just awesome. They have every activity you can think of there. I also met a great girl named Kim and we hung out everyday on the beach and danced in the club thing at night. Come here!!

Dalton, OH
1. Re: Club Maeva

We're leaving for Club Maeva in 25 days. Will be our first time but after all we've read it sounds like we've made a good choice.

What room/building were you in??

omaha,ne
reviews: 2
2. Re: Club Maeva

Rooms at Maeva are arranged in 3 buildings A,B,C..Ask for C (the Coba} if you want to be close to the ocean and far from party noise.Great place,you will have a blast!!

Dalton, OH
3. Re: Club Maeva

THANKS! I appreciate that. I was kind of thinking that very thing but wasn't sure if it was too far away from everything else. I figure we'll need the exercise and won't mind it, really.

Anticipation is buidling........ 23 days to go!! :-)

los angeles
reviews: 3
4. Re: Club Maeva

Volleyball at Maeva? I have a 15 year old who loves beach volleyball. I see they have it at Copa, wondering about Maeva which appeals to me more because of nicer beach. Anyone, any thoughts on teenagers at XPU-HA area? thanks

omaha,ne
5. Re: Club Maeva

Yes Maeva has volleyball..they have the maeva "amigos" who are activity directors..they set up various teams and game times for the volleyball right on the beach...also saw people playing games on their own at the free time

ft collins colorado
6. Re: Club Maeva

I'm taking my kids may 8, was the food good? What kind of food was there, how about burgers, hot dogs , did they have any of that food? Was the pool big, and was the beach nice, rocky???? Thanks

omaha,ne
7. Re: Club Maeva

the food here was good.great selection.The beach restraunt has made to order lunch.Burgers,chicken breast,hot dogs,etc.Great salsa and guac also.Dinner was buffet style with a different theme every night.You really won't find bugers and hot dogs in the buffet ,but I'm very picky and was able to find something to my liking always.Excellent made to order buffet breakfast also.Pancakes,eggs,omlettes,etc.The pool was wonderful.Lots of chairs and space.The beach is beautiful.There is some little rocky areas-but just walk down another foot and enter the water there.It's all about where you get in at.I never stepped on anything in the water the whole time.

Dalton, OH
8. Re: Club Maeva

Just got in at 2:30 this a.m. Yes, there are burgers & hot dogs w/fries during lunch. Didn't see them at supper, though but there are pastas & vegetables & meats your kids should like at lunchtime. Cocoa puffs & fruit loops at Breakfast, too! :-)

Beach volleyball every day. Played the first day we got there and my daughter & husband played about 3 other times....... were there mostly to rest! :-)

Walked up to the beach at the Copa & they were playing there, too .......but their volleyball court took up literally 1/4 - 1/3 of their entire beach! I was suprised!! Then chairs stacked like stadium seats, one row after another..... side by side. Club Maeva's is on the beach but sets back a bit. Maeva's beach for lounging & swimming is also about 8 times or so wider than the Copa's with lots of palapas & chairs spread out.

st.louis mo.
reviews: 1
9. Re: Club Maeva

We leave in 62. days, keep the good reports coming!!!!! We are taking the kids for the first time. I think Im more excited than they are. I can't wait to see them have fun.

TN
reviews: 3
10. Re: Club Maeva

Those of you with kids... don't know how you booked the CMT, but try to get DIRECT NONSTOP transfers. The hotel is further south of the main strip of hotels in Playa... so if you got a "standard" transfer with a "package", you will be crammed in a van with others and their luggage. Then you'll make several stops before getting to your hotel. It could easilly turn a 1 hour and 15 minute drive into 2-2.5 hours.

We just booked a direct transfer for 6 of us roundtrip Non stop (well, we might stop for drinks) from the airport to the CMT for $135. If you have children (who will probably be exhausted from traveling) this will be especially important.

Just my 2 cents...