We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

A group of us are staying at the ipb in april do you need dress clothes for the speciality restaurants? And what about the weather that time of year? Any help would be great. Thanks

Kimberly, WI
reviews: 1
1. Re: dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

I take it you mean the iberostar beach.... Long pants for men at the ala carte restaurants. Did not see Jean like apparel. Kahki's for men, sundress, skirts, slacks outfits etc for women, but not necessary. I wore white shorts and dress blouses also.

CT
2. Re: dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

I agree with the person above me! Have a blast. We go back this November for 10 days. Have a great trip!!!

Kimberly, WI
3. Re: dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

Renee, I am envious ( I shouldnt be)(just got back) ...we have to save the $$$ so it will be a loonnngg two years before we go back! Novemeber will be great!

CT
4. Re: dress clothes for the speciality restaurants at ipb

babsivd, Has the dock been rebuilt yet do you know??? Glad you has a good trip! Did you do any excursions??? We may do one, or two. Last Nov. we went to Playa shopping for a day and didn't want to leave the resort after that. Thanks.