We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GRP chill out area

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bridlington
reviews: 14
GRP chill out area

Hi all

could someone tell me is it for adults only or can children use it

Thanks

riverside,ca
reviews: 6
1. Re: GRP chill out area

No they allow children too

bridlington
reviews: 14
2. Re: GRP chill out area

Thank you

I'm bringing my 3 grandchildren 5, 8 & 11 along with 2 daughters & 1 son in law

12 days to go yipeeeeeeeee

ohio
reviews: 71
3. Re: GRP chill out area

We have been there twice, but never tried the Chill Out. I saw on here it is only till maybe 5 pm then you have to make reservations and pay for the dinner .

riverside,ca
reviews: 6
4. Re: GRP chill out area

We spent most days at the chill out, we liked the beach in front much better and the service was amazing. We never stayed past 5 though.

Cologne, Minnesota
reviews: 23
5. Re: GRP chill out area

The Chill Out is great, but they do clear the day folks out around 5 to turn the place back into an evening dining venue. I've never spent the day there, but my DH and I have gone down there several times at turnover time to enjoy a beverage and watch the end of the beach day.

They do have a bar inside that has a selection of beers. The beers cost extra, but its nice to have a change from the resort tap beer once in a while. You can usually go up to the bar and get one without staying or paying the $13/day fee. Word of advice though....peek inside before entering. It's a popular place for wedding parties to hold their reception. You wouldn't want to blunder into the ceremony or reception dinner!

Gatineau, Canada
reviews: 173
6. Re: GRP chill out area

Hi wrote to the Riviera earlier this week. They told me it's 13$ per adults; 6.50 per child. They said that you pay as you walk in and kids are welcomed. They also suggested that canopy beds fill in quickly, so don't wait too long in the morning before going if you want one of those. Drinks included, and some local snacks they said.

We are going the week of the 12th! We'll be in that spot with our daughter for a few days!!

Edited: 8:27 am, August 02, 2013
Ontario,Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: GRP chill out area

so i take this is not included with platinum guest,,,??\

if its not platinum guest have a different part of beach thats private?

Kansas City
reviews: 8
8. Re: GRP chill out area

The Chill Out area is not included for Platinum guests; Platinum has it's own section although I would not call it "private". It is roped off from other areas of the beach chairs and it is not a tiny area - it's a good size.

9. Re: GRP chill out area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 04, 2014