We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there still construction next to RPDC?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Athens, Greece
Is there still construction next to RPDC?

Just would like to know what rooms to avoid. Is the construction near the Coffee House and the quiet pool? Thanks !

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

They are building something next door (vacant lot to the North) but they were constructing the new swim up suites when we were there in Nov and Dec/Jan last year and we never heard a peep out of them. Unless we saw them there we would've never noticed em at all.

There was a post about this a while back from people that were there then and I believe (if I remember right) that they said the same. No problems for them at all.

Oswego
2. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

We just came back from RPDC, and I didn't hear construction at all. We were by the quiet pool and there wasn't any noise at all.

Athens, Greece
3. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

Thanks guys!

Waterloo, Iowa
4. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

No noise or problems what so ever. Been here a week and if I didn't know about it from trip advisor before I came I would have never known it was there

Athens, Greece
5. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

Great to hear ! Thanks for taking the time to answer on your vacation ! 😄

bellingham,wa
reviews: 10
6. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

we booked an ocean front room, would that be exposed to the noise? not familiar with the layout and location of the construction. i'm a VERY light sleeper, so would like to be prepared if needed.

Waterloo, Iowa
7. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

You won't hear a thing. Don't sweat it at all honestly.

bellingham,wa
reviews: 10
8. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

Thanks so much for the info.

9. Re: Is there still construction next to RPDC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 01, 2014