We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 120
Restaurants

Hi - we will be in Playa Del Carmen at a condo from 12/25-1/2. Will have two adult children there with my husband and me. Please suggest some restaurants so we have a list starting out. Thanks.

GTA
reviews: 34
1. Re: Restaurants

Yaxche. http://mayacuisine.com/

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g150812-d1…

Alux. tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g150812-d1…

Edited: 2:49 pm, July 24, 2013
Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Coba
reviews: 12
2. Re: Restaurants

Many, many are listed to the right side of this page, more than can be covered in a single post. Take a look and you'll find something for every taste and budget!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Restaurants

El Fogon at 30th ave and Costityuentes (across from Mega)

El Cueva Del Chango on Calle 38 towards the sea off fifth ave. (great for breakfast)

Cenacolo on 5th ave and around Calle 26/28 Italian great for dinner (fresh home made pasta)

Winnipeg, Canada
4. Re: Restaurants

Oh ya I almost forgot our new fave...Las Aguachiles which is located at 1st ave and Constityuentes. Excellent food and inexpensive as well. Many times be prepared to wait for a table though. Lots of tourists and locals here !!

Savannah,GA
reviews: 66
5. Re: Restaurants

Not real busy but ranked 10th on TA is The Mayan Bistro at 10th Ave & 22. I felt the food was all very, very fresh, priced about right & has best mixed drinks I have ever had in the Yucatan.

Winnipeg, Canada
6. Re: Restaurants

You can add Mom's as well to the list...amazing food at amazing prices. Jurgen is the best as well !! Located on 4th ave and 30th just past WalMart. Worth the walk or short cab ride for sure.

St Paul, MN
Destination Expert
for Playa del Carmen
reviews: 7
7. Re: Restaurants

Imprevist is the best restaurant in Playa at the moment. Oh Lala is coming on strong, reservations are a must. There is no shortage of restaurants in Playa, well over 250.

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 96
8. Re: Restaurants

Hello Oldtraveller3,

Have to chime in here. I second Imprevist! OT3 told me about it when we went in March and I just couldn't get enough of it. We had dinner there once and breakfast twice. Amazing!

Sayulita, Mexico
reviews: 79
9. Re: Restaurants

Well,Imprevist being the best say at least something how bad the restaurant scene is turning.

bemidji minnesota
reviews: 20
10. Re: Restaurants

Uh-oh....I think Swede has something else to say.......?