We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreamliner

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warrington, United...
reviews: 5
Dreamliner

Anyone flown on the Dreamliner yet to or from Mexico

57 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
51. Re: Dreamliner

How long did it take to get to cancun from glasgow ?

Leeds
reviews: 6
52. Re: Dreamliner

Hi, returned from the flight on the dreamliner well the plane it's self is fantastic. The seats 1G and 1J have so much leg room it's un-real. You get ploughed with so much drink and food I couldn't take anymore of it. Haha. The plane really works with less jet lag too. I will fly on it again.

But please all of you that booked your seat do get confirmation ask your travel agent of print them out at home. When we got to the airport they had been a problem and we was sat at either en of the cabin. Just by chance most of the cabin was split up too including small children. I asked a few people if they minded moving to other seats, none of them did because it meant they was then sat with their friends or family. But it was stressful waiting to bored the plane not knowing if we would be sat together. This happened to some people on the way back too. Without a doubt I will always get confirmation of all per booked seats from now on.

birmingham,england
reviews: 39
53. Re: Dreamliner

thank you helen. i've booked the same seats.. nice to hear about the leg room..

hope you enjoyed your holiday

UK
reviews: 10
54. Re: Dreamliner

Can you book flights on the Dreamliner Manchester to Cancun directly with airline company or are they only available in package deals? We are hoping to go next January for 1 week only and not keen on long flight and potential jet lag on return (I suffered with jet lag for weeks last year following return flight from Florida!)

Many thanks

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
55. Re: Dreamliner

Guys1982,

Answered your question on the Air Travel forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…53550020

Angie.

UK
reviews: 10
56. Re: Dreamliner

Thank you so much for your very helpful and prompt response.

Kind regards

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
57. Re: Dreamliner

Your very welcome :)

Angie.

Reply to: Dreamliner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted