We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
reviews: 30
Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

Ive just read a review that said....

"next time I will upgrade to a larger bed as my wife and I had a full size and I am used to a king at home. Although thats something I did not like I can change that next time we book."

We have a king size and were told by our TA that we would likely get 2 double beds pushed together. After sleeping in a king it isn't a great thought to go back to a double, DH is 6.3 and weighs 19 stone! Does anyone know what this poster refers to when he says they had "full size" but would upgrade next time?

Detroit, Michigan
reviews: 20
1. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

We had a king sized bed during our 2 visits.

Reading, United...
2. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

If I remember correctly you either get 1 king size bed or 2 queen sized beds per standard room so you have plenty of bed space.

Leeds, United...
3. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

Thanks sandandsea and zoe - either of those would suit us. I was planning to request one large bed or two pushed together.

Reading, United...
4. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

If a king sized bed is important to you I would send a request 1 to 2 weeks before you go coz you won't be able to push the 2 queens size beds together as they are on concrete bases!

Leeds, United...
5. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

Ok we will send one soon and then send another nearer the time. Or do you think it's better to wait until the time?

Reading, United...
6. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

They only get an inventory of who's coming 2 weeks beforehand so IMO I would email them nearer the time. We go on 17th and I will be be emailing my requests tomorrow or Wednesday.

Wellington, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

The beds are american size a king size bed is big enough for my family to sleep in, loads of room for you and your man lol......

8. Re: Iberostar Tucan Question re sleeping.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 11, 2014