We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Yucatan re-opening

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Riu Yucatan re-opening

I read that the Riu Yucatan is currently closed for renovations. On one website I saw that they are scheduled to reopen July 27th. Does anyone know if this is still the date for the re-opening? My vacation starts on the 30th. So, I don't have a lot of lee-way. If I knew for sure I would go ahead and book the trip now.

Manitoba, Canada
reviews: 2
21. Re: Riu Yucatan re-opening

We arrive there Aug 23 and I am so excited to see everything new. We have been there 3 x and it will only get better. I'm just worried all the construction scared to monkeys away

nottinghamshire
reviews: 5
22. Re: Riu Yucatan re-opening

The Yucatan is now open My son is currently staying in the Tiquilla and said the Yucatan opened on Saturday 27th July as planned !!! He said the renovations are all complete the hotel looks amazing !!! We fly out on the 7th August and cant wait. So anyone worried it wont be open please don't ITS OPEN !!! AND LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!

basildon
reviews: 13
23. Re: Riu Yucatan re-opening

hi i am there from the 13-09-13 i know its having a face lift what is it like my mum will notice difference as she went last year

thanks

st austell cornwall
reviews: 10
24. Re: Riu Yucatan re-opening

Jane go on Facebook. Type in riu yucatan

There is a page for it and someone has uploaded a lot of pics of it.

We will be in there sister hotel the riu playacar from the 12 sept

Cheers dave

25. Re: Riu Yucatan re-opening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 04, 2014