We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canada transfers

Which Playa del Carmen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pocatello, Idaho
reviews: 62
canada transfers

I wanted to report that we used canada transfers this time out. (Barcelo - PA). We were out of the airport in a matter of seconds, with dollar cold ones (pre-order). Also, our return pick up was scheduled, on the dot punctuality.

I would definitely place this in the highly recommended category, along with USA and some of the other board favorites. So if you are curious, you should feel confident about this company.

th

26 replies to this topic
Toronto
reviews: 3
1. Re: canada transfers

Thanks, we booked our next transfers with them!

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 7
2. Re: canada transfers

Good to hear. I was planning on using them our next time out!

Denton, Texas
reviews: 10
3. Re: canada transfers

Great news! We are using Canada Transfers in July based on reviews and comments like yours. I can't wait!

Akron, Ohio
reviews: 1
4. Re: canada transfers

Thank you. We are considering going with them for the first time (always used USA in the past) in our upcoming trip!

Connecticut
reviews: 2
5. Re: canada transfers

Same report...Canada Transfers performed flawlessly for our trip last week....our first time to and from Cancun Airport was a breeze.

Knoxville, TN
Destination Expert
for Interlaken
reviews: 227
6. Re: canada transfers

Do you have contact information for Canada Transfers? Just went to a website called www.canadatransfers.com

and there is nothing there.

Never mind...it just came back up.

Edited: 4:00 pm, July 01, 2013
Egg Harbor Twp., NJ
reviews: 17
7. Re: canada transfers

Has anyone used them for excursions? there prices are good but would love to hear from anyone that has been on them. thanks!

North Canton, Ohio
8. Re: canada transfers

Thanks for the good feedback, I already booked with them for this trip !

reviews: 16
9. Re: canada transfers

Does Canada Transfers require you to pay up front for round trip back to the airport? The reason I ask is that someone a friend of mine knows did this and the car service never picked them up for their return trip to the airport.

Thanks.

Pocatello, Idaho
reviews: 62
10. Re: canada transfers

No. You pay the driver when you get there. Pay the whole fare when he brings you to the hotel; pay nothing on return to the airport.

Reply to: canada transfers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted